Location Map & Directions to Sleepy Hollow
We are located at 427 Ski Lodge Dr. Huntington, Vermont 05462
Good snow tires are highly recommended when visiting Sleepy Hollow in winter, as the inn is located on a driveway with three hills. All wheel drive and four wheel drive vehicles are fine, as well.From Interstate 89:
- Take Exit 11 (Richmond).
- Take US Route 2 east to town of Richmond.
- At traffic light in Richmond go right onto Bridge Street.
- Follow Bridge Street through town, after crossing the bridge, the road takes a sharp right and turns into Huntington Road.
- Follow Huntington Rd. for about 5 miles.
- Turn right onto Sherman Hollow Road (there are also signs for Birds of Vermont Museum and Green Mountain Audubon Nature Center).
- Sleepy Hollow is 1.8 miles up Sherman Hollow Road on the left.
- Take Mechanicsville Rd. (or CVU road) to Richmond-Hinesburg Rd. (towards Richmond), follow ~ 2.5 miles
- Go right on Magee Hill Rd.(this is a dirt road across from Pond Brook Rd.)
- Magee Hill road becomes Sherman Hollow Rd. at 1 mile, follow Sherman Hollow 2.5 miles to Sleepy Hollow, which is on the right.
- If you miss Magee Hill Rd. You can also turn right onto Swamp Rd. Follow until it ends (1/2 mile) and then take a left onto Sherman Hollow Rd. Follow 2.5 miles and Sleepy Hollow is on your right.
- 18 miles from Burlington
- 2 hours from Montreal
- 4 hours from Boston
- 5.5 hours from New York City