Vermont Barn Weddings
Sleepy Hollow Inn is a beautiful place to have your unique & special Vermont Barn Wedding. Our 17-sided Round Barn Event Center and Wedding Pavilion overlook a gorgeous view of Camel’s Hump. The wedding package also includes our Inn, which can accommodate your friends and family. All your guests will enjoy the lovely grounds and over 30 miles of trails. Let Sleepy Hollow set a wonderful atmosphere for your special day! Please note awesome photography by www.christianarthurphotography.com
Sleepy Hollow Wedding Information
Booking now for 2019!
Click here for 2019 Wedding Prices and Information.
Open dates: Jan 5th, 26th, Feb. 2nd, 9th, 23rd, March 2nd, 9th, 23rd, April 20th, 27th, May 25th, June 1st, 29th, July 6th, August 3rd, 10th, 24th, 31st, Sept. 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, Oct. 5th, 12th, 26th, Nov. 2nd, Dec. 7th, 31st.
Only a few dates left for 2018! August 25th just opened up!
Open Dates: August 25th, Dec. 8th, 22nd, 29th and New Year's Eve!
Click here for 2018 Wedding Prices and Information.
We also have a one day Sunday only option (the inn is optional). Open dates for the Sunday option for 2018 are October 21st.
Open dates for the Sunday option for 2019 dates are May 19th and October 20th.
Sunday Only Option Prices and Information.
Please contact Molly Peters the Event Coordinator for questions or to set up a tour. With our busy wedding schedule mid-week (some evenings work too) or Sunday afternoons tours are best.
To confirm the wedding reservation, a non-refundable 50% deposit is required. We can hold Sleepy Hollow Inn, Round Barn Event Center, & Wedding Pavilion for 7 days as a courtesy.
Wedding Package Information: Package includes the whole Inn for two nights, Round Barn, Pavilion and grounds. Details of the package are included below:
Event Barn Rental
- Private use of our Round Barn Event Center and Pavilion.
- Round Barn seats 165. We recommend a max of 140 for winter weddings.
- 40' x 40' Covered Pavilion next to the Round Barn
- Covered Catering Prep area
- Event Fee
- Use of up to 20 - 5 ft. round tables and 7- 4 ft. round tables and 165 wooden chairs.
- Use of Caterer's kitchen
- Use of two restrooms
- Four infra-red electric heaters are available in the pavilion. (Please note these will warm you if you stand close. However these heaters aren't capable of heating the entire pavilion. They are great for taking the chill off, though.)
- 100% of the electricity for your wedding is from SOLAR POWER!
- A brand new firepit with swings around it.
- A beautiful wedding gazebo for the ceremony by the pond.
- Butternut Cabin available for up to 8 guests
- Camping is free (breakfast not included, can be added for an additional $15 charge)
- White wedding chairs for the ceremony
SUNDAY BARN ONLY OPTION: For select Sundays in 2018 we have a one day package for renting the round barn with the option of adding on the inn for Sunday night. The dates available for this option are May 20th and Oct. 21st. Sunday Barn only Wedding Details.
Grounds: The trails at Sleepy Hollow are open during wedding weekends. Your guests will enjoy over 30 miles of trails for hiking and biking in the summer and cross country skiing in the winter! Take a hike to the Butternut Cabin for a spectacular view of Camel's Hump.
Liquor License: One of the most common questions we get is about liquor licenses. We do not have a liquor license so we follow the Vermont State Liquor guidelines. You need to hire a bartender with a Vermont State Liquor License to serve here. Your bartender or catering company need to submit their liquor license to us and to the town of Huntington two weeks before your event. The email is firstname.lastname@example.org .
Marriage License Form: Please submit this form to the Town of Huntington if you plan on registering your marriage in Huntington. You can email it to Heidi Racht at HeidiRacht@gmavt.net or mail it to 4930 Huntington Rd. Huntington, VT 05462.
Marriage License Form
The barn is open for weddings year round. Yes, we do winter weddings!